hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler Product Highlights:
STOREs 120 SLIM CANS: The hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler is pretty spacious indeed. It has storage space for holding and housing 120 slim cans. So, you can store your favorite juice or beverages without a fuss. At the same time, you also have the added advantage of housing wine bottles with ease. By merely making simple adjustments to the shelves, you can store large wine and champaign bottles with ease.
TEMPERATURE ADJUSTMENTS (34°F-50°F): A one touch application ensures that you can make changes to the temperature within the refrigerator in a jiffy. This is with regards to fluctuating and setting the temperature from 34°F all the way up till 50°F. So, you can make adjustments to the current temperature setting without a fuss. The basic aim of this product is to keep your drinks and even certain food items cool.
SMALL SIZE YET SPACIOUS INTERIORS: When we discuss the dimensions of this fridge then, it is 17.3 inches in Depth x 18.9 inches in Width x 33.3 inches in Height. So, you have the added advantage of storing this product in almost every nook and corner of your home without worrying about taking up too much of your home space. Despite its compact dimensions, this refrigerator cum cooler provides 3.2 cubic feet of storage space.
QUITE FUNCTIONALITY & LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: This cooing bar and fridge has a power of 115 Volts. The cooling is super quick as the heat decimating fan is speedy. At the same time, you are able to save on your energy bills as the compressor uses the latest power saving techniques to save your energy bills from skyrocketing. It has been estimated that the annual energy consumption by this fridge averages to about 288 Kilowatt Hours for annum.
LOADED WITH FEATURES: The hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler is loaded with features. You have ample storage space for cans and even large wine bottles. Cooling is even and super quick and the motor is silent. Sometimes, you do not even realize that the fridge is functional until you open it’s door. Overall, this product is loaded with immense features and can be considered a technological marvel of sorts.
My Personal Experience using hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler
- The fridge is simply spacious. It is compact with an amazing compressor. I had absolutely no issues storing 120 cola cans without a hitch.
- I can also store wine bottles and bottles of sparkling water by making adjustments to its shelves. So, keeping larger bottles is also possible in this fridge (which is primarily meant for cola cans).
- In the dark, I can see clearly what is inside, thanks to the special LED light that makes everything visible.
- The only issue is that it does not have a freezer.
- I particularly like the digital thermostat that permits me to make changes to the temperature without manually doing so.
- While it is slightly heavy at 68.3 pounds, shifting this fridge is super easy. The base of this product is super simple to maneuver.
- Apart from the adjustable temperature control, I also like the consistent cooling that is provided to the products within the fridge by its efficient cooling mechanism.
- I also like the black and stainless steel color and the solid pattern of this fridge.
Specification: hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler – 120 Can Mini Fridge with Glass Door for Soda Beer or Wine – Small Drink Dispenser Machine for Office or Bar with Adjustable Removable Shelves