Highlights of Arctic Air AGR23 27 Inch One Section Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator
SOLID CONSTRUCTION: The Arctic Air AGR23 27 inch One Selection Glass Door refrigerator boasts of a rock solid construction. It is a stainless steel construction that is meant to last a long time. This is a reach-in refrigerator, which in turn implies that all you need to do is pull open the door, reach in and grab whatever is inside.
SINGLE DOOR & 3 HEAVY DUTY SHELVES: This refrigerator boasts of a single door. It is also fortified with 3 heavy duty shelves. Each of these shelves is fortified with epoxy coating. You can remove these and make adjustments as required. As these are made from high quality wires, you can put a lot of weight on them without bothering to do any damage in the act. The door is single and it closes automatically the moment you let go of it.
EXTERNAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL & DISPLAY: You can not only view the temperature within the fridge but you also have the ability make changes to it. There is a special visual display panel located right in the center of the refrigerator. It is on the top right hand corner of the unit. This also contains the thermostat. You can make changes to the temperature via this thermostat.
BOTTOM MOUNTED COMPRESSOR: Another brownie point of the Arctic Air AGR23 27 inch One Selection Glass Door refrigerator is the compressor. It is positioned at the bottom of the unit. This not only saves space and allows more storage within the refrigerator but it also enables better cooling and quicker heat dissipation.
LOCKABLE MOUNT CASTERS: There are two casters on which this fridge is mounted. They are fortified with wheels. These wheels can also be locked or unlocked. When they are locked, the fridge stays in its place. If you wish to relocate the refrigerator to another location then, simply unlock the wheels to shift the fridge easily.
AMPLE STORAGE SPACE & LOW RUNNING COST: As far as the storage space is concerned then, this fridge boasts of 23 Cubic Feet of interior space. You can store your cans, water bottles and other beverages with utmost ease. At the same time, you also have the added advantage of not running high energy bills. This is owing to the ‘5 Star’ energy saving rating that this refrigerator boasts of.
Arctic Air AGR23 27 Inch One Section Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator – My Takeaway
- I like the single glass door that enables easy access to the products within. At the same time, the door locks itself automatically.
- The space within the fridge is simply immense. 23 Cubic Feet ensures that I can literally store numerous cola cans, bottles and other necessary foods stuff within the refrigerator.
- The freezerless configuration of this fridge is a huge relief from the conventional (freezer-on-top) models.
- I like the twin mounted castors with lockable wheels. It keeps the heavy unit in one place.
- Another brownie point of this refrigerator is the Bottom mounted compressor. This not only improves the cooling within the refrigerator but it also encourages more storage space within the unit.
- The 115 volts of power enables the fridge to function seamlessly. At the same time, the efficient compressor saves power and ensures low running cost.
- Last but not the least, this 330 Pounds Arctic Air refrigerator is fortified with an automatic defrost mechanism. So, there is no hassle of manually defrosting the fridge every other month to keep it running efficiently.
Specification: Arctic Air AGR23 27 inch One Section Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator, Single Door, 23 Cubic Feet, 115v